Route-12 is a working guide for healing wounded hearts and confronting the addictions and afflictions that may assail us; emphasizing self understanding, personal responsibility, and the unfailing love of Jesus Christ.
This program will:
- Use Scripture to provide an understanding of the 12-Steps within a Biblical Context.
- Reaffirm and develop the intimate presence of God allowing Him to guide the affairs of our lives.
- Offer tools to restore the power and fruit of the Holy Spirit within us.
- Provide a workable formula for safely confronting the past.
- Help build meaningful relationships with others by creating a safe environment to share your life experiences.
- Model a peer-driven sponsorship/discipleship method to help teach us how to mentor in a healthy and productive manner.
We meet at the Basement on Wednesdays at 7PM to 9PM. Contact us: